If you have trouble sleeping tucking a herbal sleep pillow into your pillowcase before you go to bed may help.
To make one you will need:
- a muslin or soft cotton drawstring bag approx. 8cm x 12cm
- 1/4 cup dried lavender buds
- 1/4 cup dried chamomile flowers
- 1/4 cup dried lemon balm leaves
- 1/8 cup dried hop flowers
- 1/8 cup dried rose petals (optional)
- 3-4 drops each of chamomile and lavender essentials oils
Place the herbs into a non-metallic bowl and stir to combine. Add the essential oils a drop at a time and stir again. Loosely pack the herb mixture into the drawstring bag and tie it tightly shut. Do not overstuff the bag.
Stored in the cool, dark, dry place between uses the herb pillow will last for about two months. Unused herb mix can be stored in an airtight container in the same conditions.
I link up here