Friday, 24 March 2017

Sweet Coffee Body Scrub

This simple scrub uses a mix of sugars to exfoliate and stimulate skin, while coffee can help to draw out impurities. Plus a little cinnamon to warm and aid circulation.

Sweet Coffee Body Scrub


To make this you will need:

½ cup ground coffee
1-2 tablespoons white sugar
2 teaspoons brown sugar
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
60ml jojoba oil or sweet almond oil

Combine the first three ingredients with enough jojoba or sweet almond oil to create a mix that it wet, but not too runny.

Best used in the shower. Massage gently into the skin for 5-10 minutes then rinse. Follow with moisturiser.






You may also like to try:



I link up here




5 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I'd eat this scrub ;) Sounds lovely. Thank you for sharing with us at Funtastic Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read so much about coffee and how good it is for skincare, but haven't yet tried it. Thanks for sharing your recipe and I might try this one to see how it works on my skin. Congratulations on being featured on HHGN blog hop. Happy Spring! Pinning & tweeting~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how and the scrub works for you and many thanks for the feature :)

      Delete
  3. You had me at coffee...

    Thanks for sharing with us at Funtastic Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried coffee in my DIY beauty products, but this scrub sounds amazing for skin. Thanks for sharing your recipe at the #HomeMattersParty and we hope you will link up with us again, this week's party is open til Monday night: http://www.momalwaysfindsout.com/home-matters-linky-party-130/

    ReplyDelete